Pearson have an online self-paced BTEC Explorer Course in Health & Social Care which is currently enrolling!
“Explore a career in Health and Social Care
If you want to make a real difference in people’s lives, a Health and Social Care career could be the right fit for you. There are many different career paths you could follow as the sector includes both health and social care and children’s services – all of which can be fun, interesting and rewarding. This course will help you understand how your skills and personal attributes are compatible with the wide range of roles in this rapidly growing sector.
What you’ll cover
The course includes a mix of online activities, tasks, case studies and videos. It is organised in short, bite-sized sections and designed to be completed at your own pace so you can fit them in around everyday life.
BTEC Explorer Course in Health and Social Care modules:
- Job opportunities in the Health and Social Care sector
- Explore the types of career paths and roles available.
- Finding out about yourself
- Assess how your skills match up and if working in this sector is for you.
- Working in the sector
- Get a taste of working in the sector through case studies, videos and work taster activities.
- Next steps towards your career
- Review and reflect on your Explorer programme and explore career routes and next steps in this sector.
Receive your Explorer Course completion digital badge
When you complete your course, you’ll be awarded a digital badge which you can add to your online profiles or CV and present to an employer.”
This opportunity would be perfect for someone looking into the sector or taking their first steps into their career journey.
Get in touch to let us know if you’re interested or to receive more information. A member of our team can also recommend other opportunities that might interest you even if this course isn’t quite right for you.