Posted: 15th September 2020
Organisation: William H Brown
Place of work: Lowestoft
Salary details: £ Basic + Uncapped Salary
Job term: Full Time
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a great work ethic, a professional manner, and able to fit into a busy and motivated team.
We’ve include the key responsibilities, and person spec below, and they are accepting applications via CV and Cover Letter so be sure to get in touch with one of our coaches to make sure your CV is up to scratch and will give you the best chance possible of landing this brilliant opportunity.
- Assist in maximizing the overall income and profitability of your branch.
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
- An experienced negotiator/sales person (preferred but not essential)
- Evidence a proven track record in generating new business
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Enthusiastic about a career in property
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department
- Have your own car and full UK licence
Enquire About This Vacancy