Posted: 20th November 2020
Organisation: Pets at Home
Place of work: Beardmore Park, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich
Salary details: £8.72
Job term: Part Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted in the top 10 Great Places to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018. We have over 450 stores and over 310 Groom Rooms and are the UK’s number one pet retailer. With us you can have the opportunity to develop into a range of specialisms such as the Groom Room, Vets4Pets and even our Support Offices.
You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun; and it’s our people that make the difference.
Our Store Colleagues are critical to the success of our business and are responsible for exceeding our customer’s expectations on a daily basis; whilst also ensuring the highest standard of pet care, brilliant operational standards and building strong relationships with our customers and colleagues.
We will give you the training, skills and knowledge to enable you to provide our customers with service that reflects our goals of being the ‘Best Pet Care Business in the World’.
The candidate we are looking for is;
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 24 hours per week and have the ability to work more hours at busy times
- Experienced in a customer-facing environment
- Experienced in achieving stretching targets
- Ready to take on 12 months of industry-leading training covering all the key aspects of the role, handling and caring for Pets, Customer Service and Health and Safety.
To apply head over to the company site or alternatively head over to indeed where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy