Posted: 28th April 2021
Place of work: Beccles
Salary details: £ 9.03 per hour after training, £7.68 per hour after training if you’re under 18
Job term: Part Time
For this 12 hour a week position, we need you to be available 3 days per week between 6.00am and 6.30pm on weekdays.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Team Member if you;
- Are committed to recommending and selling our products to our customers
- Go the extra mile to make sure every customer leaves with a smile
- Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good
- Are a great team player – respectful and appreciative towards our Greggs Family
- Are friendly, honest and hardworking and enjoy some fun at work!
Some customer service experience always comes in handy, although it’s not essential as we will support you with great training.
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our business, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience, whatever the weather!
Join us and you’ll be part of a team that loves putting our customers first in all that we do. This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much-loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy.
It’s not an easy role, it can be tiring and pressurising, especially during key trading hours such as breakfast and lunch time service. But, of course, it’s also very rewarding, being surrounded by friendly and welcoming people and a great team, there’ll be time for some fun along the way!
To apply head over to the company site or alternatively head over to indeed where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy