Posted: 24th November 2021
Place of work: Martlesham
Salary details: Up to £9.20 per hour
Job term: Part Time
You’ll be at the core of Screwfix, making sure our customers are the heart of everything we do. You’ll take your time to really get to know them whilst delivering genuinely great service. Our Retail Assistants are vital to the running of a store, so you’ll always be kept busy. And with the help of our excellent training programmes, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE A RETAIL ASSISTANT?
- Host – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, work together and have lots of fun along the way!
Required skills & experience
- Amazing at giving great service, with a positive can-do, no-nonsense approach
- Prepared to work hard and make the most of our training
- A great communicator who loves to help people
- Willing to learn, you don’t need retail experience to succeed
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and enthusiastic!
To apply head over to the company site or alternatively head over to indeed where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy