Posted: 14th January 2021
Place of work: Ipswich
Salary details: £8.72
Job term: Full Time/ Part Time
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! our kitchen porters are an essential part of our kitchen teams, making sure our chefs have everything they need to create outstanding dishes
no experience? no problem! just bring a passion for fresh food and brilliant service… we’ll teach you the rest
what will you be doing?
- as a wagamama kitchen porter, you’ll be making sure the back of house area is always kept at wagamamas high standard of cleanliness
- you’ll be ensuring our chefs have everything they need to make our fresh dishes!
- you’ll help to label and store deliveries correctly
- you’ll be working quickly to prep fresh food in a busy kitchen
- you’ll be working as part of a brilliant team! we’ll give you loads of support during your induction, then you’ll offer support to others once you’re confident in your role
what are we looking for?
- at wagamama we spread positivity from bowl to soul through our behaviours
- cares | you’ll show you care about people through the way you treat our guests + your team
- communicates | you’ll communicate brilliantly with our guests + your team
- owns it | you’ll own what you do + take responsibility for this in a positive way
- embraces change | every day in small ways you’ll strive to be better than before
- leads | you’ll lead in a way that makes a positive difference within the team, helping to ensure we’re all connected + part of something special, that is wagamama
all work and no play isn’t the wagamama way, that’s why we offer brilliant benefits such as…
- a brilliant hourly rate + weekly pay
- a free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family
- fantastic training + opportunities to progress
- a share of staff tips
- clean chef whites on every shift
- amazing staff parties
- 28 days holiday for full time team members
- optional pension plan
you’ll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
To apply head over to the company site or alternatively head over to indeed where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy