Posted: 22nd October 2020
Organisation: Warner Leisure Hotels
Place of work: Lowestoft
Salary details: N/A
Job term: Full Time / Part Time
The Purpose of the role:
As a Housekeeping Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, delighting our guests by proudly delivering exceptional cleanliness standards in our guest’s rooms and public areas.
- Work independently to consistently clean and prepare guest accommodation and public areas in line with the company standards, including making the bed, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom cleaning and preparation and replenishing stock
- Report any damage, deterioration or items that require technical maintenance to your line manager as early as possible
- Ensure all accommodation rooms are ready at the expected times
- Retrieve and report lost property items found in accommodation after guests departure, making sure they are logged according to the department procedures
- Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
To apply Head to the company site or alternatively head over to Indeed where you will find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need
Enquire About This Vacancy