Posted: 24th February 2021
Organisation: Volt Electrical Partners Ltd
Place of work: Ipswich
Salary details: £166.00 Per Week
A fantastic opportunity to begin a career as an apprentice electrician undertaking the new Installation Electrician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Installation electrician / maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)
- Install, maintain and design a wide variety of high quality electrical systems. From domestic and commercial electrical installation, to fully integrated smart homes, renewable energies, car chargers, CCTV and WIFI networks
- We are looking for an electrical apprentice to assist with the day-to-day electrical work within the company
- The role will be varied and you will be required to assist the engineers on site with 1st and 2nd fix electrics and testing
- You will also be involved with a large variety of other electrical systems such as smart homes, wifi networks and CCTV
- We are looking for an individual to be forward thinking and proactive. The role will test your technical skills and hopefully teach many new ones. We are a professional team and aim to create an enjoyable atmosphere on site
This occupational route will work on the installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of low-voltage electrical and electronic devices and appliances. In addition, Installation Electricians must understand and apply the principles of planning and selection for the installation of electro technical equipment and systems in buildings, structures and the environment. The apprentice will complete an End point Assessment to demonstrate that they can perform knowledge, skills and behaviours in their occupation.
To apply head over to the Gov.UK website where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy