Posted: 11th December 2020
Place of work: Martlesham / Ipswich
Salary details: £16,422.00 (Annual Wage)
Job term: Full Time
As a Degree Apprentice Data Analyst in Research, you’ll study for a Level 6 apprenticeship in Digital & Technology Solutions. This is an apprenticeship degree course, meaning if you complete the course successfully, you’ll receive a degree from Exeter University.
- The degree course runs for four years and is a work-based learning degree.
- You’ll spend a minimum of 20% of your time learning and studying.
- At the start of each module you’ll need to attend a module workshop, either in person or remotely, depending on the situation at that time.
As an Apprentice Data Analyst, you’ll be working with our Research Teams, looking for trends in data and driving in-depth analysis. Our Research Teams are key for us as a business; they work in close partnerships with universities and other organisations to design and develop new technologies and solutions. So you’ll be right at the heart of exciting research and Technology development for BT.
Duties will include:
- You’ll be extracting and manipulating key data points for things like mobile network technologies, platforms and other emerging technologies
- Setting up and running experiments and tests and demonstrating to customers, colleagues, senior leaders and research figures the latest technology research from BT is all part of a days’ work
- We’ll get you producing proof of concept prototypes, and interpreting data to aid research
- You’ll be using a range of different forecasting techniques to identify and predict tends and patterns in data that will help deliver even better research into new technologies
Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to know how to do all of this right away.
- We’ll teach you job specific skills, to help you develop a detailed understanding of mobile network technologies, platforms, and other emerging technologies to enable the extraction and manipulation of key data
- Our Degree Apprentice Data Analysts are doing real work from day one, learning new skills and techniques to really build your careers. By the end of your apprenticeship, you’ll be able to help the business make decisions through research and insights about new technologies that might end up changing daily life for everyone
Closing date: 31 Jan 2021
To apply head over to the Gov.UK website where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy