Posted: 26th January 2024
Place of work: Bury St Edmunds
Salary details: £25,000.00 Annual Wage
As an Apprentice Civil Engineer, you will learn the key elements of working on a project. You will take be involved in assisting the technical delivery as well as managing aspects of time, cost and quality. You will acquire technical, leadership and project management skills and experience.
What you will do in your working day
- Assisting with operational quality control including setting out and QA processes
- Planning and sequencing of operations
- Assist the Project Engineering team.
- Assist with developing construction methods.
- Assist with the preparation of briefings.
- Site reporting and monitoring of site progress
- Site inspections and surveys
The training you will be getting
Civil Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
BTEC in Construction and the built environment
Portfolio of competence
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Further progression is available once apprenticeship completed
Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics & English (Grade Grade 4 or above) Essential
To apply head over to the company site or alternatively head over to indeed where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.