Posted: 22nd September 2020
Place of work: Lowestoft
Salary details: £ national minimum wage + company benefits
Job term: Part Time
Appointment: Fixed Term
“What you’ll be doing
We’re on the lookout for a Sales Assistant to join our busy store. As part of the team, you’ll be:
- Delivering an epic high standard of excellent customer service at all times
- Building relationships with the store’s local gaming community to ensure loyalty and return custom
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates expectations at all times – matching products to their needs
- Attaching products to maximise transactional value – link selling & up selling
- Keeping up to date with the latest gaming news and using this knowledge to make the sale
- Working with the other Sales Assistant’s within the business to deliver an energetic and welcoming in store atmosphere”
This would be a great role for someone passionate about gaming, or is enthusiastic about retail. We found this role on Indeed, and you can apply directly on the GAME website.
If you would like support with your application for this, or any other role, don’t hesitate to get in touch below and one of our coaches will be here to help you every step of the way.
Enquire About This Vacancy