Posted: 6th April 2021
Monday to Friday, times TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Jul 2021
An opportunity for a caring, compassionate, and calm individual to join a growing team. You will be supporting customers with all aspects of their day to day living so they can enjoy the best possibly quality of life. You will mostly work alone with the customer in their home.
our roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing safe, reliable, compassionate care and support to meet the individual needs and wishes of each customer
- Respecting the uniqueness and choices of each customer and always promoting their wellbeing and dignity
- All aspects of personal care
- Supporting customers to eat and drink
- Domestic duties and housework
- Safely using aids and personal equipment – training given
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Adult Care Apprenticeship Level 2
- City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Care
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
To apply head over to the Gov.UK website where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy