Posted: 14th October 2020
Organisation: CHS Fire and Security Ltd
Place of work: Great Yarmouth
Salary details: £ 4.15 per hour
Job term: Full Time
“This is an 18-month apprenticeship which will involve on the job training and completion of the Level 3 Business Administrators course provided by WS Training Ltd.
The position involves all aspects of the business and is office based. The Apprentice will gain a fully rounded view of how the company is operated and will ensure that they gain experience in all that is involved in running an office.
Main duties will include:
· Supporting the management with the day to day running of the office and interacting with engineers, external customers and contacts.
· Using IT packages and systems including MS Office to write letters, emails, proposals, as well as, record and analyse data.
· Assist with drafting correspondence, writing reports, and inputting/reviewing work.
· Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format, whilst handling confidential information in compliance with organisational procedures and data protection.
· Updating and reviewing internal Central Management System and assist in further development and improvement of the system ensuring information is recorded accurately. (Full training will be provided).
· Communication with customers, either in person, on the telephone, in writing, or on digital platforms
· Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required
· Managing work priorities and time to meet deadlines and complete tasks effectively
· Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website and social media accounts
· Data entry for the accounts payable invoices (in-house training provided)
· Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control process.
· Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
· Diary co-ordination
Full training and support will be given. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within our company.
Application deadline: 30/10/2020″
To apply head over to Indeed where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy