Posted: 4th March 2021
Organisation: MAN Truck & Bus UK Ltd
Place of work: Felixstowe
Salary details: £10,718.00 Annual Wage
You will be working within the Aftersales Service Department. Working as part of an effective team to effectively maximise the billing efficiency of the after sales department to meet monthly targets and budget objectives for MAN Centre and the company.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Transmission of warranty and Repair & Maintenance (R&M) claims once the claim has been calculated
- Invoicing retail, warranty and R&M jobs, including the preparation of invoice test descriptions, mileage, subcon invoices etc.
- Monitor and liaise with finance department and suppliers in all aspects of purchase ledger queries
- To take responsibility for branch banking following MAN banking procedures when handling cash, cheques and visa transactions
- To maintain invoice filing in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- To deal with all incoming mail and report on a daily basis, distributing both internally and to the dealer network
- To support the department in answering telephone enquiries and carrying out administration duties as required
- To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required. These include liaising with customers, working outside normal hours, supervising and instructing trainees, acting as service receptionist, parts advisors etc.
No previous experience is necessary, but a keen interest in learning about MAN’s quality systems and procedures, ESA projects, and assisting internal departments to achieve their KPI’s.
This is an incredible apprenticeship opportunity to work towards and gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification as well as attend further training courses deemed beneficial for your personal growth.
To apply head over to the Gov.UK website where you will also find more information about this role.
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy