Posted: 28th January 2021
Organisation: Crescent Dental Care
Place of work: Felixstowe
Salary details: £124.50 Per Week
We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice dental nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice. We are a dental practice with a well established and friendly team. We would love you to join us as an apprentice dental nurse.
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Dental Nurse Level 3.
The Dental Nurse apprenticeship offers a genuine job in a Dental Practice with an accompanying assessment and skills development programme. It will develop the skills, knowledge, and behaviours of your apprentice to operate competently in all aspects of clinical responsibilities.
It will also provide them with the relevant qualification to apply for professional registration as a Dental Nurse to the General Dental Council (GDC).
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
To apply head over to the Gov.UK website where you will also find more information about this role.
Enquire About This Vacancy