Posted: 14th October 2020
Organisation: Hales Group
Place of work: Lowestoft
Salary details: 9 to £9.60 per hour
Job term: Full Time
“Hales Group are seeking an ‘Alarms Control Operator’ to work with our client in Lowestoft.
Duties include but are not limited to;
• To answer alarm calls, via a computerised call handling system, from home alarm clients, sheltered housing scheme tenants and fire alarm systems.
• To activate the appropriate response utilising personal contacts, responder companies or the emergency services.
• The post holder will receive alarm calls simultaneously from a variety of sources and must respond to these quickly, whilst at the same time, keeping track of the status of each call and the deployment of responders and/or emergency services.
• To answer general out of hours telephone calls which will involve liaison with other officers and agencies. To accurately log these calls and your response.
Skill set desired;
• Experience of computer data bases and systems
• To work under pressure to handle emergency situations in a calm manner.
• Flexibility to work different shifts
• Overview of Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Must be computer literate
FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
Closing date: 23rd October”
To apply Head over to:
Don’t forget if you would like support with making your application to this, or any other role, one of our career coaches is on hand to give you the help you need.
Enquire About This Vacancy